Friday, November 18, 2016

Game Assets (H5)

The total game assets that I contributed thus far towards the game was: storyline, level design, Egyptian textures, and music score. I uploaded each respective item unto our joint github account (my latest commit being the music in the folder sounds at the top).



The songs range from ominous, to pensive and offer different breaks for different areas of the game.
1) Implementation: The music was selected specifically to match the theme of the game and have an Arabian Nights/Egyptian pyramid navigation kind of feel. I copy and pasted songs to create the desired soundtracks.

2) Description: Games are multisensory activities, and like most things throughout the day multiple sensory factors reinforce our memories (taste of the meal you were having, the scent in the air, the visuals, what you heard) and I believe that selecting the soundtrack that has the potential of becoming iconic is crucial for the playability and future success of the game - if it were to go on and become a full fledged game.

3) Images: Refer to the file above in addition to all the level files and textures that I already uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment